700 Top Gel
What it is:
With the new formula, Daisy Gel Nail Polish system needs only Gel Color and Top Coat, eliminating the use of Base Coat and Bond.
With the new formula, this system needs only Gel Color and Top Coat, eliminating the use of Base Coat and Bond. It lasts to 21 days. LED and UV cured. Made in USA.
INSTRUCTIONS for DND DC:
1) Gently remove the shine from nail bed with 180/240 buffer and clean the oil/dirt from nail bed.
2) Apply 1st thin layer of Daisy soak-off gel color. Be sure to seal the free edge foe each step
3) Cure under UV Lamp for 2 mins or LED for 60 seconds
4) Apply 2nd layer Daisy Soak-Off Gel Color. Cure under UV Lamp or LED lamp with the same time as step 3
5) Apply Daisy Top Gel. Cure under UV Lamp or LED with the same time as step 3
6) Use a lint free pad/nail wipes with nail cleanser to remove the tacky residue on the nail
** PLEASE NOTE, Daisy DND Base Gel is still recommended to protect nails and in order to prevent turning the nail yellow. When using Base Gel, you MUST use base coat before applying color.
MADE IN USA with ♥ by DND Daisy Nail Products Inc. in sunny Southern California.
Original Daisy DND: With the original formula, this system uses both DND Gel Base Coat and Top Coat. Able to use with other gel brands
INSTRUCTIONS for ORIGINAL DAISY DND:
Step 1: Gently remove the shine from nail plate.
Step 2: Apply DND Gel Base Coat. Be sure to seal all edges of the nail for each step. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply two layers of Gel Color. Cure under UV lamp or LED lamp.
Step 4: Apply DND Gel Top Coat. Cure under UV lamp or LED lamp. Use a lint free pad with Alcohol to remove the tacky residue on the nail.
DND Top Gel 400 & DC Top Gel 700: Alcohol is needed in order to clean the sticky gel residue and in order to make the nail shiny.
DND Top Gel 600 & DC Top Gel 900 (No-Cleanser Needed): The use of Alcohol is NOT needed in order to remove the sticky gel residue. Apply the top coat on the nail and cure it under UV or LED light and finish.